Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hot Chip - In Our Heads


On June the 12th 2012 Hot Chip will release their fifth studio album In Our Heads on the Domino label.

I've heard a few tracks from the album and I think they're taking their sound back to basics. One of my favorites is Flutes. This track takes me back to 1990's house and techno styles, but has more of a mastered modern feel. Great for a mix at a dance party. Well you can listen to it and decide for yourself. I was gonna post the official video for this track, but it is really bad. Someone put a camera on a record player and records the band sitting in the studio listening to the song. The camera spins round and round making everyone watching very dizzy. Not my kind of entertainment. Hot Chip will be touring this summer in about twenty different international cities around the world starting in Sheffield, England June 10th.



No comments:

Post a Comment